ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A VOLUNTEER OF SASCI
EXPLORING THE ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A VOLUNTEER.
Volunteers are the heartbeat of the Save And Secure The Child Initiative (SASCI).
Without them we cannot help the children who need us.
Whether you can spare an hour or two, or wish to get involved more often; whatever time you can give is invaluable.
There’s something for everyone in this group, where we can all be engaged – from volunteering as a Child counsellor, to leading assemblies and workshops in schools, helping out at events, or fundraising in your community, enumerated as follows:
1. Mobilizing new members.
3. Workshop in schools and other public organized events.
4. Fund raiser
5. Personal donor
6. Corporate donor
7. Legal services - Lawyers and judiciary workers.
8. Advisory team.
9. The chaplaincy
1. MOBILIZING NEW MEMBER: This is job for every member of SASCI, both in your community and social media platforms.
2. COUNSELOR: Your job is to counsel a child that is going through trauma of abuse or counseling parents or caregivers.
3. WORKSHOP TEACHERS: Your job is to organize workshop for schools and events, but Subject to approval from the Head Office for each teaching or events.
4. FUND RAISERS: Getting approval and modalities for raising funds for the initiative.
5. PERSONAL DONORS: You can choose to be a donor, which can be any amount; It does not matter the amount. And it can be daily, monthly, annually or at your convenience.
6. CORPORATE DONORS: This is for corporate bodies, companies, government and businesses, donating to the Initiative.
7. LEGAL SERVICES: This is for the legal practitioners - lawyers and judicial workers, rendering legal services.
8. ADVISORY TEAM: This comprises of elders, judges and people with high level and well proven integrity in the society whose advices would be priceless.
9. THE CHAPLAINCY: This consists of the men of the clergy for Christian activities and Imams for Muslims activities.
SAVE AND SECURE THE CHILD INITIATIVE.